Take the Amtrak Downeaster to Freeport and arrive just steps away from hundreds of national retailers, name brand outlets, and locally owned boutiques all set in a 19th century Maine village.
This package is a perfect weekend getaway for couples or small groups (a girls’ weekend on the town, perhaps?). This getaway lets you choose relaxation or adventure on your next trip to the Northeast! Let us help you set the mood for your travel to Freeport, Maine!
TWO-NIGHT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-Trip transportation on the Amtrak Downeaster (transfers included)
- 2-Night hotel accommodations
- $50 Dining certificate at Linda Bean’s Maine Kitchen and Topside Tavern
- Dinner at the Harraseeket Inn’s Broad Arrow Tavern
- Optional L.L.Bean Discovery School Activity (Skeet Shooting, Archery, Paddle Boarding and more)
Pricing starts at $369. Find out more here!
Package price is per person based on double occupancy from Boston’s North Station. Price varies by departure station and are subject to change.
Let us create the perfect package just for you! Call 1-888-574-0777 or visit DowneasterPackages.com