- This event has passed.
Freeport On The Menu
February 1 - February 28
Join us throughout the month of February as area restaurants, makers & purveyors go hyper-local and celebrate the Flavors of Freeport with special menu items and new products that are either grown or made locally. Check back for new additions!
- The Blueberry Crisp Latte. Made with Coffee By Design’s espresso paired with blueberry, vanilla, and cinnamon. It’s like dessert in a cup.
- Maine Wild Blueberry coffee starts with sustainably sourced beans roasted to perfection in Portland with a subtle hint of blueberry.
- Start your meal out with Blueberry BBQ Wings. These crispy jumbo wings and drumsticks are glazed with our signature Maine Blueberry BBQ Sauce.
- Eat like L.L.Bean did! Try our Baked Haddock prepared according to Linda’s grandfather’s recipe. Baked succulently and simply over a moist onion bed with L.L.’s camp potatoes and fresh Maine vegetables.
- Basque Cheesecake with Local Maine Blueberry Compote. This crustless cheesecake is cooked at a very high temperature, caramelizing the outside while leaving the center light and creamy. We top it all off with a delicious local blueberry compote.
- “The Casco Bay Clucker” – A Bottos Bulky Roll with an in house breaded chicken cutlet, Smoked Pineland Farms Cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and hot honey mustard.
- Look for local Freeport purveyors’ produce, cheese, and meat featured on our pizzas, salad, and charcuterie board!
- Maine Lobster Roll stuffed with lobster harvested by Potts Harbor Lobster Company. Served warm with drawn butter or cold with mayo. Comes with your choice of a cup of Lobster Stew or Clam Chowder. Just $30 for Flavors of Freeport!
- Try a twist on a traditional lobster dinner, the Tavern’s Lobster Fettuccine is made with Fresh Maine Lobster Meat, Pancetta, Arugula, Garlic Cream Sauce, Parmesan, and Broad Arrow Farm’s Lemon Pepper Fettuccine.
Our gorgeous Chocuterie Box features a mix of our chocolate techniques and signature flavors!Every piece was crafted in Freeport, Maine, and highlights our most delicious pieces- caramel, orange peel, blueberries, hazelnut meltaway, buttercrunch, pine, almonds and more and includes milk, 55% dark and 72% dark chocolate. This is a perfect box for sharing as dessert nibbles for an intimate dinner, in an elevated Super Bowl spread, or to accent your charcuterie creations.
Visit Freeport events are made possible through the generous support of our sponsors. Please join us in thanking the following businesses for supporting Flavors of Freeport!
Coffee By Design
Casco Bay Cutlery & Kitchenware
Kennebec Savings Bank
Bridgham & Cook, The British Goods Store
The Met in Freeport
FIORE Artisan Olive Oils & Vinegars
Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
Brickyard Hollow Brewing Co.
Linda Bean’s Maine Kitchen & Topside Tavern