Freeport Food Truck Frolics Registration
NEW! Food Trucks are invited to join in the first Saturday fun of Makers on Main with our new Food Truck Frolics! Each Saturday more than 50 artists & makers will pop up along Main Street and now you can too!
From 10 am – 4 pm on the first Saturdays of May – September 2022:
- May 7
- June 4 (two spaces left)
- July 2 (FULL)
- August 6 (FULL)
- September 3 (one space left)
Sign up for one or all five!
- Freeport Historical Society & Freeport Oyster Bar Parking Lot, 45 Main St., Freeport
- $50 per day
Please do not send payment until you have been accepted. Once accepted, you will receive payment instructions.
Before submitting an application please review the rules & regulations outlined below. If you cannot meet any of the conditions or expectations here, please do not apply. Any questions about the application process or town permits, may be emailed to [email protected]om
- Visit Freeport will provide marketing including a listing on our website, social media, radio, printed brochures and sponsored digital ads.
The event is free and open to the public.
Parking is free and plentiful.
The site is in the heart of downtown.
We can host a maximum of 4 food trucks per date.
- You must obtain a permit required by the Town of Freeport. Visit Freeport staff will assist with the application process but fee and permitting are the responsibility of the participant. Details: https://www.freeportmaine.com/town-clerk/pages/food-trucks
- Food trucks & trailers must be self-contained and use only whisper-quiet generators.
- Public WiFi is not readily available and cellular coverage varies greatly by carrier and location within Freeport. We recommend that you bring any devices to the location in advance to test your signal strength and reliability.
- DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT: The deadline for payment will be 14 days from the date your registration is confirmed. No refunds after this date.
- Refunds are not issued to those not satisfied with sales. No refunds are provided for inclement weather.