Freeport, Maine is a great place to visit and an even better place to live and work! Here are just some of the employment opportunities offered by Freeport businesses.
Harraseeket Lunch & Lobster 3/10/2020
Opening May 1st
Counter Help- this position requires you to be able to perform basic prep work in the morning and clean up at night. Assist customers using Point of Sale system, handle money and prepare orders for customers.
Cooks- also looking for GRILL cooks. This position requires you to be able to prepare multiple varieties of sandwiches at a rapid pace- to order- AM prep work includes but not limited to- picking lobster, cutting and portioning lobster for daily use, slicing deli meats, prepping sandwich bar as well as clean up of grill and sandwich bar at end of shift.
Fry Cook- experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate- This position requires you to set the pace of the kitchen. You’ll be responsible for breading seafood, cooking to order and maintaining the flow to ensure everything is ready at the same time, stocking your freezer/fridge for your shift, straining/cleaning fryers at end of night.
We are a BUSY, fast paced, family owned and operated seasonal restaurant.
Rate of pay will be based on experience.
Open availability preferred
Willing to work around existing schedule
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Submit application here – https://forms.gle/XNrceQv8CFhN5EV27
Now accepting application for the Host and Busser position.
Fun environment! Get to know the restaurant business. Nights and weekends a must.
Apply online or in person at 15 Depot St
Do you LOVE and appreciate premium chocolate? Do you consider yourself a chocolate enthusiast? As a Chocolate Advisor at Lindt USA, you will be joining more than a company – you will be joining a team that truly believes in you and your abilities to create a positive and engaging in-store experience for our customers. With 65+ wholly-owned Lindt Chocolate Shops in the U.S., our retail teams play an integral part in delivering legendary service and a premium experience to our customers. It takes a passionate, positive, highly engaged, confident, self-starter to win our customers over with every interaction. It is this passion for Lindt, knowledge of our product and commitment to our brand that keeps customers coming back again and again. Learn more
J.Crew Factory 3/9/2020
Now Hiring P/T Sales Associates and Stock Assistants.
Our Sales Associates:
- Deliver amazing service and are always talking about our value, design and style.
- Connect with multiple customers at a time, making things quick and easy.
- Utilize knowledge and skills garnered from requisite training and fit sessions to drive sales.
- Provide an engaging and efficient checkout experience.
- Are multi-taskers, jumping into any activity as needed to support the business.
Our Stock Associates:
- Drive store sales through accurate and efficient execution of all receiving, stock, visual and cashwrap activities.
- Respond to customers in the moment partnering with the team to deliver amazing service.
- Provide an engaging and efficient checkout experience.
- Use visual tools and resources to maintain and enhance in-store presentation.
- Are multi-taskers, jumping into any activity as needed to support the business.
Apply in person.
Mexicali Blues 3/9/2020
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service, displaying and restocking merchandise, cashing customers out, helping maintain a clean and organized work environment, and assisting in dressing room attendance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Offers customer service and sales advice; helps customers find merchandise and promotes sales.
-Assists in creating a very positive (“glass half full”), happy atmosphere for both customers and employees as mascots of the brand.
-Assists in resolving customer issues and concerns (policy, returns, etc).
-Helps the store meet sales goals through exceptional customer service and genuine salesmanship, including meeting/greeting every customer, interacting with customers, asking leading questions, providing product information and helping customers make purchases.
-Prevents theft to the extent possible by ensuring attentiveness and excellent customer service.
-Participates in merchandising, rearranging and restocking displays.
-Participates in cleaning the store and ensuring the best impression for customers.
-Participates in projects assigned by shift leader or store manager.
Candidates should include a filled out application which can be found on our website at:
Seacoast Tours of Freeport LLC 3/9/2020
Seacoast Tours of Freeport LLC is looking for deckhands/tour guides for our passenger boat operation on Casco Bay. Seacoast Tours offers daily trips to Eagle Island, lobstering demonstrations, sightseeing tours, and private charters from South Freeport, Maine and around Casco Bay.
Deckhands have many responsibilities including safety of passengers, assisting with basic line handling, and narrating tours. A friendly, customer service personality is essential. Previous boating experience is required. All crew will be trained annually in accordance with USCG regulations. All positions require pre-employment drug screening. Periodic random drug screening may be required throughout the season (46 CFR 16.230). Qualified candidates must be at least 21 years old, have a clean driving record, capable of operating a 12 person passenger van. Standard First Aid & CPR (or greater) is required. If you are not currently certified, certificate training may be available.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be courteous and professional and be able to handle difficulties with high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Be punctual and have a good attendance record
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Be flexible outside of regular hours for last minute schedule change due to illness, weather related or other unforeseen circumstances
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must pass a preemployment drug test and enroll in random drug testing program as required by USCG
- Employee must have the ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations
- Must have general knowledge of computers and working with Apple iPad
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and lift up to 40 pounds.
Part time positions available May 15th through October 15th. Salary range based on experience.
Apply by email with a resume and cover letter.
Hilton Garden Inn 3/9/2020
Guest Services Agent
Summary: Responsible for providing the highest level of guest service to all guests in the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets and assists all guests during arrival and departure. *
- Provides courteous guest service by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints. *
- Coordinates the delivery of guest services by other hotel departments and outside vendors. *
- Processes all reservations and cancellation requests in a timely manner by mail, telephone, fax or in person. *
- Maximizes room revenue and occupancy levels through suggestive selling techniques. *
- Handles the departments accounting system of money, receipts, guest accounts, and other forms of credit. Balances shift cash and accounts. *
- Operates the department’s cash register. *
- Maintains order and cleanliness of front desk and back office to present a pleasant and professional image to guests. *
- Perform clerical duties to include handling incoming and outgoing mail, faxing, photocopying, and bookkeeping as needed. *
- Acts as manager on duty when manager is not available.
- Maintains information and communication sources such as room inventory, lost and found log, telephone information, logbook, and hotel directories; operates switchboard to handle customer inquiries, wakeup calls and the paging of guests. *
- Attends meetings as required.
- Follows established safety procedures.
- Provides assistance to other departments of the hotel to contribute to its smooth operation. Assists at the dining room/complimentary coffee station as needed.
- Maintain a clean, pleasant, and professional image to guests and associates.
- Complies with all hotel policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Maine Beer Company 2/27/2020
Reports to: Director of Business Operations
The Art Director is responsible for the overall look and feel of Maine Beer Company. This includes but is not limited to labels, merchandise, company website, overall internal and external aesthetic, secondary packaging, point of sale, etc.
Understands MBC’s marketing initiatives and strategic positioning
Generates clear ideas and concepts that reflect Maine Beer Company’s current position
Leads brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders
Takes work from concept to final execution within deadlines
Produces sketches, storyboards, and roughs to visualize ideas
Writes and designs unique and well-crafted copy
Keeps website fresh
Trains and guides distributor sign shops
Stays on top of all trends and maintains best practices
Proven working experience as Art Director for CPG
Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, photography and package design
Proficient use of visual design software such as Illustrator
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Team player with strong communication skills who is experience in interior, label and landscape design
Relevant education and experience
Position is full time and based in Freeport, ME. Compensation dependent on experience. Maine Beer Company offers a competitive benefits package including 3 weeks paid time off, fully paid health benefits, 401k plan, and a fun working environment. Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sweet Repeats (2/27/2020)
We are looking for a responsible retail sales associate to help organize and run our Children’s Consignment shop in Freeport. Must be self motivated, organized, and able to provide excellent customer service. Must have 3 years or more of relevant work history/ references in retail.
30-35 plus hours a week which includes every other weekend. Hours are usually
10 am -5:30 pm but can be longer in the summer. Full 8 hours shifts a must. Apply now
BHAVANA is a Holistic Spa & Natural Medicine center, Located on Main St. in Freeport Maine.
We share the same roof with Freeport Fitness, running daily yoga, spin, barre and fitness classes.
Our intention is to provide Lifestyle health care by offering over 200 different services on vast spectrums of natural medicine. Our products are 100% organic and we carry Maine based products and lines with 10+ different practitioners.
We are looking for team members who hold the same natural medicine values and who want to be a part of creating & sustaining this center for years to come.
We are looking for Passionate & Professional, Licensed Massage Therapists who simply love what they do. We pride ourselves on creating an exceptional experience for all who visit. An Empathetic/Intuitive Nature along with skilled specialty work is preferred. Our team is made up of Therapists who can incorporate subtle techniques such as polarity, reiki, cranio-sacral & sound healing when needed and have the ability to tune in and be completely present with the client on the table. Our goal is to provide the absolute best 60-90 mins the client has ever received.
The North Face (2/25/2020)
At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world’s most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a member of The North Face retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment to an exceptional brand experience at our retail stores. Click FMI
The Harraseeket Inn (2/25/2020)
A Night Audit associate is responsible for performing nightly audit tasks to reconcile daily business. Typically, the night auditor will work alone and will require a high attention to detail and needs to be self-reliant. Other tasks are similar to a front desk associate- pleasant guest interaction, proper phone etiquette and creative problem solving will benefit the applicant. Shift starts at 10:45pm and lasts until 6:45am. A great job for night owls! Click FMI
Now hiring a FT Associate Manager. Learn more
Bow Street Market 2/10/2020
Now Hiring Produce Clerk. Effectively work in the produce department operations to meet financial and sales goals. Build associate and customer relations and promote a strong culture in support of Bow Street Market’s mission and strategy. Foster a sales-driven, consumer focused culture through relationship building and promoting an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness. Apply in person or through Indeed.
Wolfe’s Neck Center 2/11/2020
Now hiring for seasonal positions including campsite facilities, campground security, farm cafe, campground office, summer camp, event assistant, and more. FMI: https://www.wolfesneck.org/opportunities/
Tuscan Brick Oven Bistro 2/11/2020
The Tuscan Brick Oven Bistro in Freeport is looking for a PM Dining Room Manager who is interested in a long term relationship with a team of professionals. We offer a competitive wage, health benefits, and paid vacation. We are dedicated to providing guests with excellent service and a wonderful experience.
The PM Dining Room Manager must be a strong leader and set high standards for service and must have strong interpersonal and management skills. Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, overseeing front of house staff during dinner shifts including overall flow of the restaurant, guest satisfaction, staff efficiency, upholding restaurant cleanliness, securing the building and will report directly to the Restaurant Manager.
The PM Dining Room Manager must have a passion for hospitality and want to provide our guests with the best possible dining experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to step into an entry level management role. One weekend night off!
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Polo Ralph Lauren 2/9/2020
Now hiring PT Sales Associates. Apply online.
Nordica Theatre 2/5/2020
Floor staff position
DO YOU LIKE FREE MOVIES? WANT A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE? Requirements are as listed: Must be at least 18 years old and love movies. This, year-round, staff position requires that you must be available days, nights, weekends and holidays. Qualified candidates must be flexible and have reliable transportation. Keep in mind that the best perk to this job is, you can watch FREE MOVIES, during your non-working hours. Please stop in to fill out an application, or email your interest and resume, and our application will be emailed to you. We request no calls please.
Please email: email@example.com