Freeport, Maine is a great place to visit and an even better place to live and work! Here are just some of the employment opportunities offered by Freeport businesses.
Mexicali Blues (11/4/19)
Looking to make some extra money for the holidays? If you’re all about spreading good vibes, love jamming out to awesome music, and you’ve got a great personality, then we have the job for you! We are now hiring for seasonal holiday positions with great benefits including: competitive wages, a clothing allowance, a generous employee discount, and a $100 bonus for dependability.
Interested? Go to mexicaliblues.com/
Veterinary Quick Care (11/1/19)
For the job of head receptionist at our Veterinary Quick Care Freeport location we are looking for a candidate who has 1+ years working in reception and has strong leadership and organizational skills. Experience in the Veterinary Medical Field is also a bonus.
For this position the employee will be expected to:
Receive and welcome clients and their pets
Client and patient check in & out
Communicate with clients via our numerous channels: phone, email, text, in person
Convey sensitive medical information between clients, patients and company staff.
Be a leader to hospital employees when it comes to client communication, organization, emotional maturity and professional behavior.
Work with doctors and technicians to assist them to provide the best medical care for our patients and provide a healthy and supportive work environment for everyone.
Consult with Practice Manager and Practice Owner when appropriate, but also to be able to take ownership of issues when they develop and correct them, without contacting management, when appropriate.
Regular contributor to company social media
Be a leader when it comes to training and assist others with their professional development and goals.
Head reception, like many jobs, is constantly changing and evolving and the previous job description should be considered as a starting point, rather than an all inclusive list of job duties.
If interested please send an email with resume to: email@example.com
Sales Associate Chilton Furniture (10/28/19)
We are currently considering Sales Associate applicants for our Freeport and Scarborough showrooms. We operate a relaxed, non-commission, “low pressure” sales environment. The role of our team members is to help educate customers so that they can make an informed decision about our locally made wood furniture.
This is a potential career position. Starting compensation is approximately $15.00 to $16.00 per hour, including salary plus bonus, plus generous benefits (please see below).
How to Apply:
– Interested candidates should forward a resume and cover letter through Indeed
– After applying, candidates will receive an email from Indeed with a link to an assessment test — please complete this short assessment
We try to reply promptly with feedback to all candidates. Thank you!
Casco Bay Inn (10/28/19)
The Casco Bay Inn is an independently owned and operated hotel. Our staff becomes part of our extended family. We are looking for two (2) individuals for our front desk. Since this position is the first impression that a guest has when arriving, the right candidates must be warm and friendly with a willingness to take the extra steps to make people feel welcome. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities include answering telephones, taking reservations, checking guests in and out, assisting guests with their needs and other duties as assigned. Candidates must have good computer skills and be able to type 30 words per minute. Our environment can be fast paced so multi-tasking is important.
Front desk experience is not required but is preferred. The ability to work a flexible schedule along with holidays and weekends is a must.
The Harraseeket Inn (10/21/19)
Now accepting applications for Breakfast Server, Breakfast Host, Breakfast Busser, AM/PM Bussers and Hosts. Apply in person.
Brickyard Hollow (10/18/19)
We are looking for someone to work the front counter at in our Freeport location. Applicants must have great customer service skills and a positive attitude!
Lindt SEASONAL Retail Store Chocolate Advisor (10/10/19)
Do you LOVE and appreciate premium chocolate? Do you consider yourself a chocolate enthusiast? As a Chocolate Advisor at Lindt USA, you will be joining more than a company – you will be joining a team that truly believes in you and your abilities to create a positive and engaging in-store experience for our customers. With 65+ wholly-owned Lindt Chocolate Shops in the U.S., our retail teams play an integral part in delivering legendary service and a premium experience to our customers. It takes a passionate, positive, highly engaged, confident, self-starter to win our customers over with every interaction. It is this passion for Lindt, knowledge of our product and commitment to our brand that keeps customers coming back again and again.
J.Crew Factory (10/10/19)
Now Hiring P/T Sales Associates.
Our Sales Associates:
- Deliver amazing service and are always talking about our value, design and style.
- Connect with multiple customers at a time, making things quick and easy.
- Utilize knowledge and skills garnered from requisite training and fit sessions to drive sales.
- Provide an engaging and efficient checkout experience.
- Are multi-taskers, jumping into any activity as needed to support the business.
Apply in person.
Polo Ralph Lauren (10/10/19)
Our Polo Ralph Lauren Sales Associates are the first and most important relationship our customers have. They are the ones delivering the Ralph Lauren Experience by creating connections, offering hospitality, providing recommendations and listening. Associates succeed through living our service philosophy of being a driver, a brand ambassador, inclusive, flexible and proactive. The key to our success is hiring PEOPLE who are: Passionate, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Poised, Leaders, and Engaged.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive sales by maintaining a high level of product knowledge expertise
- Provide best in class customer service by recommending, selecting and helping cusotmers locate merchandise
- Communicate knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment, exchanges, and security practices
- Ensure maintenance of product presentation to brand standards including prop maintenance and signage
- Support in organizing the stock room, sales floor, cashwrap, dressing room and all non-selling or common areas
- Anticipate obstacles and proactively take action by making recommendations to get efforts back on track
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day/evening, weekend and may include overnight shifts
- High school graduate/equivalent preferred
- Retail experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room, cashwrap and office
- Ability to operate the register and merchandise
- Ability to stand, move and walk for multiple hours
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and moderate climbing required
Hilton Garden Inn (10/10/19)
The Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Sales Team. This is a full-time, year round position with health benefits and paid time off.
The qualified candidate will have past experience and success with sales in a hotel / catering environment, comprehensive knowledge of property management computer systems, (Delphi preferable). This individual should be organized, detail-oriented, personable, outgoing and a team player.
- Effectively field sales leads/calls/inquiries as given with a professional and timely response
- Follow-up with clients in a timely manner
- Respond to inquiries and requests for proposals. Sell, contract and coordinate meetings, events, and weddings
- Plan and coordinate details of booked events; create and distribute client function order forms
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and files for all events
- Conduct all sales related interactions with the highest level of professionalism, including appearance
- Networking and prospecting
- Assist with event operations and coordination as needed
- Attend local and regional trade shows as required
- Available to work evenings and weekends as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree preferred in Hospitality, Event or Meeting Planning – or equivalent experience in the sales/hospitality industry
- 2+ years Sales and Planning experience and knowledge of banquets and back of the house operations
- Strong presentation skills to represent the venue professionally and successfully
- Maintain a professional and polished appearance
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Delphi: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
FREEPORT WERKES – Assistant Manager* (10/10/19)
FreeportWerkes is an exciting new collaborative workspace in Freeport. We are off to a good start! Now we need some to help us GROW! Are you that person?
For more information about Freeport Werkes, please visit www.freeportwerkes.com.
This is a part time position. Our new Assistant Manager will work 10-20 hours per week. He or she will work closely with Freeport Werkes management on initiatives for growth; in marketing, member services and operations. Some day-to-day administrative tasks are included. As Freeport Werkes grows, the position will grow. Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Incentives will be considered.
· Participating in planning meetings to identify and implement marketing and operational initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough CRM database and pipeline of prospective members.
- Maintaining active social media presences for Freeport Werkes.
· Welcoming new members.
· Follow up communications regarding member prospects, advertising initiatives and event contacts.
- Maintaining conference room booking calendar (both physical & digital).
- Participating in Freeport Werkes events and coordinating events with other Freeport organizations.
· Handling supplies and routine operations to maintain an attractive, welcoming, supportive space for our members.Some maintenance of website/social media site(s).
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
· Strong time-management skills with the ability to meet or exceed deadline requirements
· Excellent written documentation and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to follow through on identified initiatives
· Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with manager
· Technical ability to navigate the internet.
· Ability to interpret and carry out complex instructions and assignments as needed
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with members – maintain a sense of community
· A connection to the Freeport area is a plus
Are you our new Assistant Manager? If so, please submit your resume and a letter of interest to this posting right away, we want to talk to you.
American Eagle (10/10/19)
REPORTS TO: Store Leadership Team
STATUS: Part Time
Cosmetics Company Store (10/10/19)
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Key Holder to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth efficient running of the Store.
You will use your outstanding coaching and mentoring skills to lead by example, modelling the behaviors that the sales team need to demonstrate in order to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service to achieve all sales and customer service targets.
You will also use your flair for retail and cash handling experience to carry out essential start and end of day cash reconciliation as will also have responsibility for opening and closing the store on a rotational basis.
If you are an ambitious self-starter, with previous retail experience, looking for your first supervisory experience then this is the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- While not essential, previous retail operations experience including cash reconciliation and opening and closing the store is desirable
- Previous supervisory experience including coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets is desirable
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview