Before applying, please refer to the complete rules and regulations for Makers on Main listed below:
- Booth space is $40 per day.
- Rain or Shine. No refunds are provided for inclement weather.
- Please note we cannot guarantee requested spaces.
- Refunds are not issued to artists not satisfied with location or sales.
- Space assignments will not be confirmed until after the payment deadline of April 1.
- Spaces will be assigned randomly and to reflect the diversity of the products offered as well as to best compliment existing stores in Freeport.
- Your location may change from week to week based on availability. We’ll try very hard not to especially if you are doing multiple weeks.
- Cancellation Policy: 50% refund before April 1, 2021; No refunds after this date.
- Vendor applications are accepted on a rolling basis as space allows. However, those accepted after April 1 will not be included in the printed Makers on Main brochure.
- Booth spaces are 10 X 10 and located a minimum of 6 – 10 feet from your nearest neighbor.
- No sharing of booths.
- Electricity is not available in any of the locations.
- Space is limited and may go fast.
- Although we do not use a formal jury, your product photo and description will be reviewed by Visit Freeport staff to be sure you are a good fit for the event.
- Duplication of products offered by brick & mortar stores in Freeport will likely result in instant disqualification.
- Tents are suggested but not required. If you have a tent, you must bring weights (staking is not permitted.) The Town of Freeport requires that all tents have a fire proof rating. Most have a small tag stating they comply with CA fire codes. Any professional tent will be fine, some very inexpensive shade structures do not meet town code and are therefore not permitted.
- Set-up from 7 am – 10 am
- Clean-up from 4 pm – 6 pm
- Pack everything in, and take everything out. Because you will be on private property there will not be dumpsters available for your boxes, etc. Plan to take everything with you
- All vendors are required to have insurance coverage no less than $1M and must supply a copy of their Certificate of Insurance in advance of your first event day. Vendors on the L.L.Bean campus are required to have $2M in coverage. For inexpensive, per-event event coverage, please visit https://www.actinsurance.com
Additional Info for Food Vendors:
- We have designated food court areas for food trucks and for tented food vendors to be located adjacent to ample parking to appeal to visitors and residents. Fees are the same as artists plus Food Trucks or trailers (anything with a DMV license plate) are required to complete a permit and pay associated fees directly with the Town of Freeport.
2022 Makers on Main is full and applications are closed. Because we print one brochure for the entire series we do not keep a wait list. Applications for the 2023 season will open in January of 2023.